āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Or they're indoors :sick I need to get them into at least the garage, but bears will be back any day and the snow hasn't melted enough to turn the fence back on. I'm a little terrified. I have to at least replace the locks on the garage door before anything goes down there. They have been even jankier since the attack. My beautiful sturdy metal cages will never be the same again, either.

I can't wait to unload 15 birds next weekend and butcher another dozen the week after. :bow
Wow! And Iā€™ve been worried about my dogs attacking them. Canā€™t even imagine having to worry about larger creatures than that!!

Not quail related but Iā€™m kinda perturbed at my dog Mia. I let her out tonight to go potty one last time. When she came back, it was dark and she jumped up on my bed. A few minutes later I feel something in the bed and find the duck head that I had butchered the day before. She was chewing on it.:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant

Itā€™s bad enough I had to butcher something for the first time but YUCK!!!!!!!

Wow! And Iā€™ve been worried about my dogs attacking them. Canā€™t even imagine having to worry about larger creatures than that!!

Yes. It sucks. I have a nice plot of land but can't keep anything outside on it. Or grow anything for that matter. It is a dry, thirsty, desperate place. We are not that far from the aptly named desolation wildnerness.

Not quail related but Iā€™m kinda perturbed at my dog Mia. I let her out tonight to go potty one last time. When she came back, it was dark and she jumped up on my bed. A few minutes later I feel something in the bed and find the duck head that I had butchered the day before. She was chewing on it.:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant

Bahhh! Bad dog! Had a similar incident with my cats last week. They REALLY like their new routine of butchering scraps and are getting a little, ahem, demanding.

My dog found a trap with a decaying mouse, and had it on my freshly laundered comforter.

Hahaha :lau:lau I know I shouldn't laugh.. but dog antics crack me up!!!
I just know she thought she was bringing the most amazing treasure to share with you! :sick

Back
Top Bottom