➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

7C0D78E6-32A8-4DA8-9D79-5CC3A6558C3B.jpeg 9B4EC938-8A19-46BD-A680-F6D796E35DC5.jpeg
look at all that yeller!! my buttons in there too.....they had a fit when I moved the 26!! finally calmed down when I gave them new friends to cuddle with!!

Adorable puffballs!! :)

Nothing at all in the last few hours. I need to go find something to distract me. :(
I just head off to bed and try to get some rest! I usually wake up and check around 12:30-1 ish and both times Nothing! but then by morning I had chicks!! hoping for the same tonight!! the janoelle definitely has cold spots which can cause delays in hatching. all my hatches have spanned 2-3 days!

I just head off to bed and try to get some rest! I usually wake up and check around 12:30-1 ish and both times Nothing! but then by morning I had chicks!! hoping for the same tonight!! the janoelle definitely has cold spots which can cause delays in hatching. all my hatches have spanned 2-3 days!
It's easier to go to sleep during lockdown for me now but in the beginning it was just not happening.

@CindyinSD just gets some blankets and make a pallet bed on the floor near the bator. You will hear them once they start hatching.

Back
Top Bottom