āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Yup. I added it after the eggs started incubating though.

The tube is corrugated and expands which then collects water. I noticed water dripped in the bator and changed the setup a little so it's not so much now. More so with the higher humidity for lockdown.

View attachment 1706724
Do you know on average how much the humidifiers run? And do you like it so far?

Two things have me curious.

1. Where do you get that many eggs to start with?

2. What do you do with that many chics?
From my own birds, I had 253 pheasants last year, I'm down to 151 this year.
Last year I replaced some of the older breeding stock and sold the rest. Had some chicks die off, some got eaten by coons but for the most part I raised the greater majority to 3 or 4 months age and sold them.
Sold all but 3 Red golden males that I still have but have been spoken for but the guy hasn't come to pick them up nor called me either, so their 'forsale' pick up only.

Do you know on average how much the humidifiers run? And do you like it so far?

About 130. I did the zippy shipping too so closer to 150 but I would buy another. It is a little bit finicky but the humidity is much more stable than adding manually.

I wrote a review.

From my own birds, I had 253 pheasants last year, I'm down to 151 this year.
Last year I replaced some of the older breeding stock and sold the rest. Had some chicks die off, some got eaten by coons but for the most part I raised the greater majority to 3 or 4 months age and sold them.
Sold all but 3 Red golden males that I still have but have been spoken for but the guy hasn't come to pick them up nor called me either, so their 'forsale' pick up only.
Wow, you must have a amazing place. Maybe someday you could take us on a video tour. I would love to see that many pheasants in one place!

Back
Top Bottom