āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

They have a goose that is peeking over something in their profile picture. They bought the humidity kit for their incubator. Canā€™t remember their name for the life of me.:th:barnie
@igorsMistress , bought the humidifier kit from Incubator Warehouse.
The duck looking over something is @dpenning 'Peeking duck' :lau

You are right! To me it looked like a goose even though it said ā€œpeeking duckā€:lau

I think @dpenning ordered from Myshire!

See @Texas Kiki I told you memory problems are a sign you are intelligent!
I just took these for you to look through.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-091435.png
    Screenshot_20190328-091435.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190328-091449.png
    Screenshot_20190328-091449.png
    477.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190328-091459.png
    Screenshot_20190328-091459.png
    505.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190328-091442.png
    Screenshot_20190328-091442.png
    498 KB · Views: 6
You are right! To me it looked like a goose even though it said ā€œpeeking duckā€:lau

I think @dpenning ordered from Myshire!

See @Texas Kiki I told you memory problems are a sign you are intelligent!
Yes it was @dpenning she received her pearls when my last batch was lost in the mail. She took pics of the packing for @Texas Kiki....should be starting 2nd week incubation. Sorry you received some cracked @CayugaJana! Iā€™ve never had more than 68 in a single shipment so I can only imagine 230!! Iā€™ve cracked a couple removing them from the foam and Iā€™ve had a couple crack in the bator early on but most were clear at candling that had cracks. Zack stands behind his eggs even when usps doesnā€™t handle them well. You should still get 140-165 hatch! I always let him know when I receive order, any cracked etc and then update again with number of clears.

@igorsMistress , bought the humidifier kit from Incubator Warehouse.
The duck looking over something is @dpenning 'Peeking duck' :lau

I'm curious to hear what you think Sean. Will you be using it soon?

My chicken eggs should arrive today for the HAL, so I'm going to be able to use it start to finish on this hatch.

I'm curious to hear what you think Sean. Will you be using it soon?

My chicken eggs should arrive today for the HAL, so I'm going to be able to use it start to finish on this hatch.
I made mine, I use an old Model 1700, PurAire humidifier (no longer available)and some flexible hose. It hooks up to an old ZooMed regulator. Keeps the humidity exactly where I set it at...had to do some experimenting around but once I got it 'dialed in', works flawlessly. ;)
ETA - oh, duh now I know why you asked...I was telling @CayugaJana that you had bought one, not me! :lol: sorry for the confusion.

Yes it was @dpenning she received her pearls when my last batch was lost in the mail. She took pics of the packing for @Texas Kiki....should be starting 2nd week incubation. Sorry you received some cracked @CayugaJana! Iā€™ve never had more than 68 in a single shipment so I can only imagine 230!! Iā€™ve cracked a couple removing them from the foam and Iā€™ve had a couple crack in the bator early on but most were clear at candling that had cracks. Zack stands behind his eggs even when usps doesnā€™t handle them well. You should still get 140-165 hatch! I always let him know when I receive order, any cracked etc and then update again with number of clears.
Thatā€™s essentially what I did. Just told him what I received. Not that I was looking for a refund or anything. But just data collection.

I made mine, I use an old Model 1700, PurAire humidifier (no longer available)and some flexible hose. It hooks up to an old ZooMed regulator. Keeps the humidity exactly where I set it at...had to do some experimenting around but once I got it 'dialed in', works flawlessly. ;)
ETA - oh, duh now I know why you asked...I was telling @CayugaJana that you had bought one, not me! :lol: sorry for the confusion.

:lau ah, gotcha

Back
Top Bottom