➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Guys I’ve only had a couple weak ones die! The ones with curled feet and I had one with an unabsorbed yolk die, and only one drowner. That’s pretty good for over 120 hatches. None look sickly now. And no piling up this time either. Whoop whoop! Although they chirp like crazy when I wake them up from a nap.
That’s awesome! I’ve not had much hope for my one assisted hatch with the crooked neck but he’s still going!! (In circles mostly)

View attachment 1742073 View attachment 1742074 Got a good portion of the aviary frame mocked up tonight! :wee
That’s going to be awesome when it’s finished!! Do you plan on letting everyone free roam the space or segregating it up?

Albert is the one laying down. He’s sleepy
They are so cute when they sleep. Except when they look dead....:th

That’s awesome! I’ve not had much hope for my one assisted hatch with the crooked neck but he’s still going!! (In circles mostly)
I’ve had one with what I’m assuming was wry neck. I tried vitamins in their water and messaging it’s neck. But it didn’t end up helping.:hit

I did it I did it I finally got one!
:yesss:
IMG_20190418_084006636.jpg

That’s going to be awesome when it’s finished!! Do you plan on letting everyone free roam the space or segregating it up?

I’ve had one with what I’m assuming was wry neck. I tried vitamins in their water and messaging it’s neck. But it didn’t end up helping.:hit
As of right now the quail get the entire space to roam!

as of now they get the entire area....will determine later is there needs to be a separation to add other birds (pheasants and/or partridge) we worked on it until dark (and rain) tonight cementing the joints etc. frame is almost half done!!

as you can see, I started this reply several time today and just now got to finish it!! :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom