➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

This is changing the subject but @Texas Kiki and others in the Houston area, hope y'all are doing ok and not getting flooded. I know Kingwood is....:barnie
SugarLand area and Needville is bad right now. The last thing they want to see is the rain on the radar hitting again tomorrow.

I can not believe what I just saw on the news. Some houses that did not flood last year in our massive flood did flood last night.

Look at these dummies... Clyde and Daisy. My Sebastopols! Daisy runs to me and wants me to pick her up. She thinks I’m her Momma.
View attachment 1768454 View attachment 1768453 View attachment 1768459

View attachment 1768456 View attachment 1768457
This spot on the side.
I'm dead.
Send me this dog NOW!
Screenshot_20190508-183206.png

SugarLand area and Needville is bad right now. The last thing they want to see is the rain on the radar hitting again tomorrow.

I can not believe what I just saw on the news. Some houses that did not flood last year in our massive flood did flood last night.
Yeah, saw it on the news too! It's stopped here for now but suppose to be more waves coming through tonight and tomorrow...at least we missed the bad stuff this go around. :fl

Also need suggestions for what to grow in quail grazing boxes. Will probably put leftovers of a cover crop mix in one, strawberries in another, herbs in another, and maybe some triticale in the last one. They will probably be getting pumpkin/melon/cucamelon if I can get them to grow somewhere in my yard too. Oh and I'm trying corn and sunflowers, not in grazing boxes, this year as well....

What do you guys think?

Be prepared for explosive and I mean explosive diarrhea if he eats any grains, beef, or pork. And he has to have 3-4 small meals a day.:lau He’s our high maintenance pup, but it’s not his fault. We love him anyway.
I have to feed my fake dog every few hours.
I don't mind picky eaters.
Send him!

Back
Top Bottom