➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

(He's very off topic, just one picture, I swear I swear)

Introducing Mr. Blue Buns!
View attachment 1772293

His ear doesn't like to stay up, and he is a freak for sweet potatoes. He is a goofball. He is only 6 1/2 lbs now but should reach a whopping 15 (and can't stay on wire very long, poor tubby dear).

The rabbit show was fun! No standard blue rex for sale tho :rant The minis were so flipping cute! I wanted to stuff my pockets full and sneak out.
View attachment 1772291
Omg he is cute! Do you think the floppy ear will stay floppy as he grows?

Finally caught up on here again tonight. Insane week. I am absolutely going to die in a couple of weeks when the kids are done with scoop for the summer. This morning I took them with me on a quick run to the hardware store for a part and they drove me INSANE :barnie:he:hit

Today Perky laid her first egg! :love It was perfect and little and very round. And the kids dropped it :lau

Out of curiosity, can quails eat pelleted feed? The guy at the feed store grabbed me a bag of pelleted grower feed this time. I put it in the teenagers’ feeder tonight just to see what they thought and they looked at me like “What is this in here for? Where’s the food???” :rolleyes:

upload_2019-5-11_20-45-28.jpeg
48 hatched Bobwhite

Finally caught up on here again tonight. Insane week. I am absolutely going to die in a couple of weeks when the kids are done with scoop for the summer. This morning I took them with me on a quick run to the hardware store for a part and they drove me INSANE :barnie:he:hit

Today Perky laid her first egg! :love It was perfect and little and very round. And the kids dropped it :lau

Out of curiosity, can quails eat pelleted feed? The guy at the feed store grabbed me a bag of pelleted grower feed this time. I put it in the teenagers’ feeder tonight just to see what they thought and they looked at me like “What is this in here for? Where’s the food???” :rolleyes:
I have only ever fed crumble

Back
Top Bottom