➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

As mentioned myshire refers to the roux dilute used for sex link as Egyptian....they are lighter brown and more reddish than pharaoh but both are feather-sexable “wild type” color pattern I will try to get pics of my sex link for reference on Sunday when home
That would be great! All the dilute roux talk doesn’t mean no dang dittly dang dittly ding dang dong to me.

:celebrate

I just filled this whole bed with clover seed.

It's about to get rained on for 6 days in a row.

I think I will have happy tractored critters soon.

Or a bed full of chipmunks.

IMG_20190517_134547392_HDR.jpg

Flipping raccoons!!! We’re camping at a TN state park and I left our snacks (mm’s 1 opened zipper bag and 1 unopened zipper bag with some beef sticks opened zipper bag all in closed ziplock bag on the picnic table) when we got back from dinner 2 raccoons had stolen all of it!!!

Flipping raccoons!!! We’re camping at a TN state park and I left our snacks (mm’s 1 opened zipper bag and 1 unopened zipper bag with some beef sticks opened zipper bag all in closed ziplock bag on the picnic table) when we got back from dinner 2 raccoons had stolen all of it!!!
And running away!!! Hubby chased them down but had to give up the mms to get the bags back! Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom