➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Yes Susan doesnt get on here much but i talk to her nearly daily lol she processed each of hers that was like that cuz they acted crazy were Not thriving. Thanks for the reference pic mine are Much darker than that u can jus barely see it
Who is Susan?

Lots of people have noted physical and psychological issues of varying intensities with just the regular recessive whites, too (mine were physically healthy but totally psycho, the two males never stopped flip-flapping around). It's interesting! Lack of melanin screws up so much.

I'm sorry hers didn't do better, I hope yours does. Mine was a PITA to get full grown with having to teach him where the food and water is every time it got moved but does fine now. He just also has a large spot on one wing that never feathered in and it has a tendency to get pecked at now so he's in a pretty strictly monitored 'pet' group. I thought I'd end up housing him with all females but his best buddy is a little roo and I couldn't split them up even when someone wanted to buy that one. My guess is I'll lose him at 1-2 years from organ issues just because he's obviously a bit messed up through and through.

I love him because he can't escape my cuddles. :wee
I can't believe he is still alive.

Is this the real Casper?
He is still alive?

Yup! That's a baby pic. This one's still a little old but he was almost finished growing his feathers in. You can't really see his red eyes though.

He doesn't know how to groom himself and he drags his wingtips sometimes so they're always yellow. :sick

IMG_20190322_190848031.jpg

Yup! That's a baby pic. This one's still a little old but he was almost finished growing his feathers in. You can't really see his red eyes though.

He doesn't know how to groom himself and he drags his wingtips sometimes so they're always yellow. :sick

View attachment 1788037
He is such a dummy.

Do you know if he is a boy or not?

I love him because he can't escape my cuddles. :wee

Your too funny! It is really interesting!

You might feel better about JMF knowing i have really talked to Mr Robby Alot, he wasnt just letting albino eggs go to a random customer but rather more so he was surprising someone he knows is capable of handling oddities. He said specifically

"Take care of your little birds I really hooked you up and didn't say anything when you left with the eggs you actually have eggs in there that have never left my farm from my research department - you may have some of the pansy project Manchurian's and also a couple eggs from my recent France import this past winter-enjoy"

He was kind of giddy in person and now i know he was excited to really hook me up :)

Who is Susan?

Susan is cosmosue's real name.

CC shes hatched something like 100 eggs in the last two months :lau hasnt been getn on cuz she got kinda backed up w work

Back
Top Bottom