āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Every time I catch up on this thread I get caught up in the incubator excitement and want to order eggs so bad!!! But reality usually kicks in before I click the order button :p
Iā€™m in summer survival mode. I miss the wild backyard I grew up in! It would be so much easier to make up interesting (and non stressful) things to do. For the kids, that is. I have more than enough to do :rolleyes:
Wish I could rip out the lawn and put in a mini forest. SO fun to play or relax in, and no mowing!

That's California for ya :rolleyes: It's an awesome place to live, but everyone's recognized this fact, we're busting at the seams, and the state's always trying to find new and inventive ways to profit off it.
Illinois is not busting at the seems yet or state too is always finding ways to profit via taxes, fees and tolls.

That was a stupid way to say it. So far reality has ALWAYS kicked in before I clicked the order button. :gig
I neeeed more sleeeep.....
Reality is for people who can't handle their alcohol. :D

Sleep when you are dead. Party now. <says the old guy who goes to bed at 8 with the chickens. :lau My, how time has changed.:he>

Quail don't count. They are fakers.
Don't count, but you still have to have a coop. Coop #3 is looking mighty enticing...
We have the 2'x8' which is heavy, but convenient housing the chickens until the Jumbos B#4 appear in 2 weeks.
The 2'x6' coop with B#1&2 laying eggs. Including the rooster. High density with 7 birds.
The old cage (2'x2') housing B#3 (all 5 of them) for 8 weeks although the largest, quickest growing one is looking like a contender.

I'm starting to think that small, continuous batches are the way to go using the smaller cages. Or that someone is infected by Kiki. :lau

Don't count, but you still have to have a coop. Coop #3 is looking mighty enticing...
We have the 2'x8' which is heavy, but convenient housing the chickens until the Jumbos B#4 appear in 2 weeks.
The 2'x6' coop with B#1&2 laying eggs. Including the rooster. High density with 7 birds.
The old cage (2'x2') housing B#3 (all 5 of them) for 8 weeks although the largest, quickest growing one is looking like a contender.

I'm starting to think that small, continuous batches are the way to go using the smaller cages. Or that someone is infected by Kiki. :lau
You really need to find some rabbit cages. I love them more each batch.

I havenā€™t heard of the lemonade stand thing but it wouldnā€™t surprise me....

Massachusetts aka Taxachusetts :lau :oops:

The taxes for our town are insane.

Also I donā€™t recommend this but we havenā€™t gotten permits for lots of things we should have....

What they doesnā€™t know doesnā€™t hurt them. :p

Back
Top Bottom