➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Ahh okay. Thought you really did LOL not that there would be anything wrong with it. In fact, I think I might take that idea. :lau

And aww hope you can fix it soon!!

That’s nothing! You should see my almost multi page novels :lau :oops:

And ahh okay. Thought you really did LOL good way to make her go outside though. :lau maybe someone should do that to me. :lau or steal the electronics. :lau :oops:

And is it possible she is depressed or has something else going on other than just no rules? I know I do all that stuff when I am. :oops:

Though of course you know her best. And I don’t know anything else about it like if she’s always been like this or if this is recent or whatever but I just know how I get haha not that everyone’s the same but yeah.

Anyway, you also live in a sauna, right!? Think I’d stay inside too :lau :oops: wayyyy too hot and humid for me lol I can barely even stand 80s and slightly humid. :lau :oops:

It works becuz she knows if she makes me i really would lock the doors. Theres bottled water in the fridge outside. And yes we live in the sauna state So i dont Ever do this from 11 - 4 during the hottest part of the day. That would be cruel i avoid the heat myself. Though, when i was a kid :old my dh n i were jus talkn about this w brother in law, we didnt care, cuz we played in it all day everyday :confused: the trampline and the clubhouse were the best we had, then we got a pool? It was On. Yes i do take her mental health into consideration. She hasnt had a real easy rd. No this isnt new though, she Lives for screens and has all the yrs ive been here. She threatens to move hundreds of miles away in college so its a cooler climate. I do take away the electronics, and she has to earn that privilege w one chore each day. I am strict, but up til 6 months ago she skipped every bath she could get away with. I still tell her about her teeth everyday.

As promised here are some pics of some of my button quail I hatched out from shipped eggs.
100_4285-1.jpg

3 waterers, 1 plain water and 2 with Nutri-Drench. A bath towel on top of shavings, paper towels on top of bath towel. Feed pulverized and sprinkled over the paper towels.
Button Quail & waterer.jpg

Hours old chicks and waterer.
BUTTON QUAIL.jpg

A hobo nickle, penny, dime for size comparison.
Button's and waterer.jpg

Waterer is about 4" tall. Got them from an eBay seller. 6 waterers for $14 included shipping. They are absolutely 'drown proof'.

Last edited:
As promised here are some pics of some of my button quail I hatched out from shipped eggs.
View attachment 1848550
3 waterers, 1 plain water and 2 with Nutri-Drench. A bath towel on top of shavings, paper towels on top of bath towel. Feed pulverized and sprinkled over the paper towels.
View attachment 1848551
View attachment 1848555
View attachment 1848559
Waterer is about 4" tall. Got them from an eBay seller. 6 waterers for $14 included shipping. They are absolutely 'drown proof'.
What do you think of these?
https://www.ebay.com/i/282604661588...2b0fDscgOrZavcV3Egjv_naFXei1hTwBoCYbIQAvD_BwE

View attachment 1848550
View attachment 1848551
View attachment 1848555
View attachment 1848559
Adorable! I love those waterers too.

160 posts behind. :he

But I’m jumping in to ask a preservation sort of question. I want to just keep some individual feathers, maybe do some crafts with....(I’m thinking maybe candles).
Does a feather need anything done to it? Will it break down after time? Or should the quill tip be dipped in something, or the whole feather sprayed? I saw some stuff online, but would rather not randomly try stuff that won’t work. :D

View attachment 1848550
View attachment 1848551
View attachment 1848555
View attachment 1848559
Oh, man. Those things are tiny. :love

Back
Top Bottom