āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

I slaughtered, plucked and dressed the extra drake. Not as many pics as I wanted because DW refused to help until I was nearly finished plucking - she unwillingly helped then because my hands were getting sore. The end product is nice though. I just scalded and plucked. I used a blow torch to take care of the fine hair-like feathers at the end. I didn't wax though like most people seem to recommend, and it still looks like a store bought duck.

20191004_210311.jpg

20 eggs just went into lockdown.

:clap :jumpy :fl

I slaughtered, plucked and dressed the extra drake. Not as many pics as I wanted because DW refused to help until I was nearly finished plucking - she unwillingly helped then because my hands were getting sore. The end product is nice though. I just scalded and plucked. I used a blow torch to take care of the fine hair-like feathers at the end. I didn't wax though like most people seem to recommend, and it still looks like a store bought duck.

View attachment 1925926

That thing is beautiful what time is dinner? :drool

View attachment 1925926
That looks amaaaaazing

View attachment 1925926
:drool

Back
Top Bottom