➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

The top quality netting has no comparison to the garbage stuff that they sell as bird netting to protect tree fruit, etc.

The only thing I would use it for is flight prevention out the top of the pen. Here, one must build a very stout support system to prevent a heavy wet snow from taking down both the netting and the support system.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. Didn’t even think about snow. Probably wouldn’t even work here.

The 3t probably would have been similar price with shipping...I will definitely keep it in mind in case what I got is not what I'm expecting it to be
It is highly likely that 3T is the maker of the net that you ordered. It is unfortunate that you need the 1" mesh since their 25' x 50' in 2" mesh is $61.00.

It is highly likely that 3T is the maker of the net that you ordered. It is unfortunate that you need the 1" mesh since their 25' x 50' in 2" mesh is $61.00.
Yes I have 2in (most likely 3t or similar) over my chicken area and unfortunately quail can flush through it!

Poultry Netting 25' x 50' Heavy Knotted 1" Mesh Nets

Personally, I would have been inclined to go with 3T Products but I don't know what the final cost would be when shipping is added.

Thank you Mr 5-0! I cant believe how expensive :th sure Does look like it would hold up well though.

Usually with the regular thunderstorms we have in these parts i provide a solid roof for anyone except the ducks. They love it and when they inevitably turn the ground into poop soup i can build up the ground real well. Im planning on getting about (20) 10ft chain link panels (thru a great friend for next to nothing of the cost.) so im hoping i can put about 6 of em togther and move the ducks to build up all of my land little by little. Havent even moved home though. Im lucky to have the chickens and quail here and cant day dream about ducks again just yet.

Back
Top Bottom