➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

@Texas Kiki final October count is 45 chicks
@Nabiki check your numbers as I believe some hatches missing. @Cedar Creek Farm Lady make sure you get info added to hatch list
Let's see... My third batch was set on Sept. 20th, 36 eggs, 18 fertile, 13 hatched, all 13 still healthy and happy.

Edit: I plan to set my next batch this Friday. They're in San Francisco right now.

If you read the article carefully, their end objective is to produce all male chicks not female chicks. They had an undesired objective based on the false belief that chickens like reptiles can have their sex changed after fertilization. The whole thing is bogus. I went back and read it carefully because I wanted to see if the date of the article was April 1 but it wasn't.

Ahh okay that makes sense. Yeah, it’s definitely weird and not possible. I was thinking it was April fools prank too ha

@Texas Kiki How do I get added to "The List"?

My 1st batch was Bobs set on Aug 23rd, started hatching Sep 15th, 18 eggs, 14 fertile, 12 hatched, still have all 12:jumpy.

2nd batch was my "Assortment" set on Sep 28th, started hatch on Oct 15th, 30 eggs, 25 fertile, 20 hatched, still have 18:jumpy.

3rd batch is "Pansy" set on Oct 31st, 30 eggs.......:fl.

4th batch is "Sexlink" 30 eggs & "Feather-Sexable" 29 eggs, set on Nov 2nd.......:fl.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom