➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

White speckles don't count as speckles?

There's a difference between the white streaks and speckles. This isn't the best example since they're different colours, but here is a picture of falb fee roos vs. hens.

Attachments

• 0908191652b.jpg
    0908191652b.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Hens.jpg
    Hens.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 6
Soo, I moved all the quail into a new and larger cage. Last night at dusk one of the males started crowing which is a sign that something is not right. So by the time I went downstairs to check it was 6pm and dark and surprisingly the quails have managed to escape from their new cage. They have bumped their heads in the roof and opened it. Thanks God only 2 were missing. So with a torch and a butterfly net at pitch dark I started looking for them and I found them!!! I was surprised as I've had quails escape in the past and with half a meter grass and various bushes it was impossible to find them. But somehow I found these... I am definitely keeping the male who crowed and warned me!

Soo, I moved all the quail into a new and larger cage. Last night at dusk one of the males started crowing which is a sign that something is not right. So by the time I went downstairs to check it was 6pm and dark and surprisingly the quails have managed to escape from their new cage. They have bumped their heads in the roof and opened it. Thanks God only 2 were missing. So with a torch and a butterfly net at pitch dark I started looking for them and I found them!!! I was surprised as I've had quails escape in the past and with half a meter grass and various bushes it was impossible to find them. But somehow I found these... I am definitely keeping the male who crowed and warned me!
Do you know which one it was?

Back
Top Bottom