➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I'm not getting any ALERTS on postings on the Quail Hatch Along thread! Haven't received any since this morning, I was over 50 posts behind. What's up with that I wonder?

Do you normally get alerts for posts? I never do unless I’m tagged or quoted and have to looked under the “watched threads” page for new posts.

Do you normally get alerts for posts? I never do unless I’m tagged or quoted and have to looked under the “watched threads” page for new posts.
I had been getting them for likes, quotes, & replies to watched threads. I don't know why it's inconsistent, I don't like being that far behind. It's hard to figure out where I left off.
Screenshot_20191110-231857_Chrome.jpg

I had been getting them for likes, quotes, & replies to watched threads. I don't know why it's inconsistent, I don't like being that far behind. It's hard to figure out where I left off. View attachment 1956600
It supposedly has something to do with you not responding to an alert. It is claimed that if you go to the top of the thread and click on unwatch thread and then clicking on watch thread again that the alerts will start coming again.

I just click on the watched threads link in the white bar to get a list of all the Unread Watched Threads. I find it much more reliable.

It supposedly has something to do with you not responding to an alert. It is claimed that if you go to the top of the thread and click on unwatch thread and then clicking on watch thread again that the alerts will start coming again.

I just click on the watched threads link in the white bar to get a list of all the Unread Watched Threads. I find it much more reliable.
Ah, I see that now, I'm still new to maneuvering through the BYC mobile app. Thanks.:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom