➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

You don’t only get hangovers from beer, right? :lau :oops:

Think I’ve heard beer before liquor, never been sicker; liquor before beer, in the clear?? Any truth to that? Not that I drink but just curious haha
Yes definitely true!!!! But I’m one of those oddballs that can puke 🤮 and then resume drinking (doesn’t change the morning aftermath and regret 😂) I prefer to drink hard alcohol first (like today) and then beer

Our stay at home order ended at midnight yesterday.....but regardless middle ds had his bff over tonight and we talked her into karaoke.....she has the most amazing voice!!!! I talked her into trying I will always love you by Whitney Houston and omg it gave me chills!!! And then she did girl crush by little big town.....absolutely amazing!!!! I videod.....will upload to you tube so u guys can hear!!!!

Currently drinking coors light....I don’t care for Miller lite for reasons stated above and no longer drink Budweiser products because of the “gay” agenda......I drink wine....I like the screw top sparkling but the bay bridge brand is growing on me since $3 bottle at Kroger.......as far as hard alcohol goes, I like soco, and foofy vanilla rum and flavored vodka....,even though I’m a native of the “bourbon belt” I’m not a big fan unless of course if I’m out of alternatives and then I will shot anything hahaha 😂
Why aren't you making your own wine?

Yes definitely true!!!! But I’m one of those oddballs that can puke 🤮 and then resume drinking (doesn’t change the morning aftermath and regret 😂) I prefer to drink hard alcohol first (like today) and then beer
Oh wow! I don’t think I could do that haha just the taste would gross me out 😂🤣🙈

cuz it’s cheaper to buy it 🤣 but dh did consider brewing our own beer....b
I was very meticulous in my supply count today and at 2:15 am we are out of stuff tha @Kiki no longer needs!!! I’m nonplussed!!! As I had to get “dressed” in too large pj pants and tshirt 🤣

I came out to these this morning.
Terrible picture, but the brooder is still heating up.
0503200618_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom