➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Thor hatched and played scoccer with the other eggs 373F17AE-D75C-420E-AAE4-195AEC3DF1A9.jpeg

While he is not someone who hangs around this Quail thread, @sourland is another well deserved fan club to belong to. As much as I point people to her excellent Incubation Humidity article I lapsed into forgetting @WVduckchick also. I think it is because she has downgraded from being a duck person into a pigeon person.

Downgraded? DOWNgraded? :lau
Pigeons take care of their own. I just feed them. :lol: I found 5 more eggs in there yesterday though. They *bleep* like rabbits.
But I will always be a duck person. I could get rid of everything else, but the ducks stay. Heck, I’ve even hatched 3 goslings (for a friend) with 3 more goose eggs incubating.

Thank you all for the compliments. :bow
I would surely accidentally leave someone out if I tried to list my fan club memberships. :old

Last edited:
Thank you all for the compliments. :bow
You have earned the compliments.
I would surely accidentally leave someone out if I tried to list my fan club memberships. :old
I agree. Also, some of the titles for individual fan clubs that I belong to are not appropriate for sharing on BYC.

Back
Top Bottom