āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Thank you. This is the reason I posted. To get information. Much appreciated. Was thinking this was an injury, not disease. Very swollen either way.

Thank you.
I like small hands also. After having a dentist with sausage fingers, I look for dentists and hygienists who can see what they are doing. This is important.
View attachment 2130141View attachment 2130142View attachment 2130143
When you incubated was your humidity high? It made me think they aspirated on fluid in the egg and then got infected.

2 week old chick. Just noticed this. I believe all was well at hatch time.

Humidity 45% at lockdown.
The dummy just probably got poked in the eye.
I'm sure it will heal just fine... But I'd still help it.

I don't always agree with your views on COVID-19, but Tokyo did, in fact, have to go into lockdown, and Japan, just like every other country has a wide variety of people and types of people.

And no, you can't get used panties out of vending machines. You can get them online, but that's a kink that isn't limited to Japan either. (If you can imagine a kink, it's out there)

You can't. See above.

I've been to Tokyo a few times and I've been to a lot of areas there, including Kabuchiko, which is where they would be, if anywhere.
it was not my post, my response, nor my opinion per se and the panty vending machines have not existed since 2014 and probably even then were not as readily accessible or widespread as portrayed......it was just another example of misinformation/censorship occurring online......

Back
Top Bottom