āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

i like the 2doz cartons.....(of course with my family, we can go through a full carton+ in a single breakfast if scrambled) i got mine from myshire vs ordering on amazon or somewhere else

Darn, they're out of stock. Too bad, they have a good price.

I just have this navy blue purse with two large zipper pockets taking up the main interior, one open pocket on the back, one smaller zipper pocket on the front with another open pocket on the front of that, which in turn has another, tiny zipper pocket on the very front.
It's kind of hard to explain... suffice it to say, it's a good size and has enough pockets for me to keep my diabetes stuff, a homemade first aid kit, plenty of tissues, a few pads, and some snacks and a bottle of water in. The straps are a good length, too, and the entire things is sturdily built.
the zipper pulls and strap loops are silvery! I prefer silver-colored stuff to gold-colored stuff, especially with shades of blue, so that's an added bonus for me!
That purse sounds amazing!!! I need one that size!!! LOL and I usually prefer more silver to gold. :oops:

Also wait... you have a first aid kit in there!?
Only one purse?! šŸ˜± Although I totally agree on gold versus silver tone.
I have a few or like one fanny pack/backpack type things but I donā€™t use them haha my mom got them.

a road atlas is almost as rare today as an encyclopedia :gig i havenā€™t actually seen a printed one in over 10 years!!
Really!? I see them all the time lol Walmart has a bunch!! I just bought some like last year. :lau regular old fashioned maps too lol
I know it was a few pages back, but I'm still laughing... Small towns? Right. :gigThe 2 closest "towns" we live next to have10 people and 500 people. If we travel 30 miles away in any direction we can get to a town of 3000, or 5000, or 2 that have 4,000. :gig
Oh wow you really live in the middle of nowhere!! :lau :eek:

I thought I lived near small towns :lau

A lot of the ones are like 12,000, almost 16,000, 18000, 25000, etc. and one huge one is like 60,000 but itā€™s really large land size covers a huge area haha

I thought those were small. :lau

But theyā€™re really spread out here so somewhat rural so I guess seems smaller or less populated than they are. Idk.

That purse sounds amazing!!! I need one that size!!! LOL and I usually prefer more silver to gold. :oops:

Also wait... you have a first aid kit in there!?

I have a few or like one fanny pack/backpack type things but I donā€™t use them haha my mom got them.
at one time i had over 40 piercings.....(iā€™ve lost/given up a few over the years) as for belly button, I have 3 rings......my earlobes are gauged, And i have 3 other ear piercings, my tongue has been pierced for over 20 years, i have a surface piercing in my neck, 4 dermal piercings, and a few others......and i have 9+ tattoos

Back
Top Bottom