➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

at one time i had over 40 piercings.....(i’ve lost/given up a few over the years) as for belly button, I have 3 rings......my earlobes are gauged, And i have 3 other ear piercings, my tongue has been pierced for over 20 years, i have a surface piercing in my neck, 4 dermal piercings, and a few others......and i have 9+ tattoos
Oh wow that is a lot of piercings!!! :eek: hahah

That’s cool though. And I’ve always wanted a tattoo 😂🤣 well, not always, but for a while haha and sorry, wasn’t sure if it was weird or not and edited it 😂🤣

Yay fan clubs! Also, BYC is..much different ain’t it? Now that I’m actually on it for more than a split second to post one reply. :th
Yeah not sure how it started but someone said they wanted to be president of the fan club for someone and then everyone was like don’t forget this person and that person and soon there’s like 10 fan clubs 😂🤣🙈

And yes it definitely is!!! They just did another big update in January I think. Definitely very different.

So how is everyone? I noticed I’m in the Quail thread so I hope everyone has been successful in their quail endeavors. :wee
I’m good!!! I got some new chickens a few weeks ago. They’re adorable. :love getting big. And I got two parakeets in March 😂🤣 they’re amazing and I love them so much. :love best decision yet 😂🤣 I’ve had them before but not in like 8 years and I missed having them hahah but enough about me, how are YOU!? How are you holding up with everything!? How’s the new puppy!? Was your school cancelled???

Back
Top Bottom