āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

My Husband and I listened to the author of that book speak. He was an amazing speaker and very informative. However we visited with him for a moment afterword and he had zero personality. He turned it on for the audience and off for real life. It was so odd. My husband and I are "real" people, not fakes. We never forgot Leo that's for sure.
I've never met Leo... (he isn't the author, but the translator) some people are strange like that, though. There was a guy in the last town I lived in--father of one of my daughter's young friends, so I had occasion to get to know him. In retrospect I think he was somewhere on the autistic spectrum. He genuinely meant well, but he was just odd, and in one-on-one conversation was flat--affect-wise--even rude, and didn't even seem to know it. Brilliant man, though. He took good care of his family--very nice little girl.

I've never met Leo... (he isn't the author, but the translator) some people are strange like that, though. There was a guy in the last town I lived in--father of one of my daughter's young friends, so I had occasion to get to know him. In retrospect I think he was somewhere on the autistic spectrum. He genuinely meant well, but he was just odd, and in one-on-one conversation was flat--affect-wise--even rude, and didn't even seem to know it. Brilliant man, though. He took good care of his family--very nice little girl.

Sounds like my DH. Can give a very engaging sermon, is a brilliant Bible researcher... but can hardly carry on a conversation at all.

Of course you're right about him being the translator. šŸ‘
It feels strange to me to encounter people like that. It's happened 3 times, and I remember each one.
In normal situations for me people stop me to talk, tell me their life stories, and the secrets they've never told anyone. Lol! My son will say, who was that? I'll say I have no idea I've never met them before?! šŸ˜Š

Sounds like my DH. Can give a very engaging sermon, is a brilliant Bible researcher... but can hardly carry on a conversation at all.

Oh and I should add.. don't feel sorry for me. I do enough talking for both of us! šŸ˜† Also, he is sweet, kind, generous, funny ... and I have been married to much worse! šŸ¤£

I have a weapon bag. I used it to cart my practice weapons to and from practice.

This is a kubaton.
View attachment 2135293
That makes sense!!! And wow thatā€™s awesome!!! I need one of those!!!

Or maybe this. :lau
D9DE9AB5-9903-4F00-BDD0-E57D010F6D94.jpeg

https://thekittykeychain.com/produc...MI8pqW672t6QIV3QiICR1acQcOEAQYAiABEgLko_D_BwE

Well good to know
Here's a video of a Chicken and Phasianus colchicus. You can see the feather patterns perfectly in this hybrid. If your Silver crossed with your chickens, you would see a Silver pheasant pattern to its plumage.

Back
Top Bottom