➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I’m not sure if mine runs all the time or not. But I do know mine has huge temp variations and cool and hot spots and it’s like 3-4 degrees hotter on that side. 😭 or at least, one corner.

Last time it was literally like 98 on the top left corner and 101-102 on the top right. :th

And they’re both accurate and read about the same in the middle or when swapped.

Yeah...I agree.
I have two left and I will only fill each one halfway and then I will never buy that crap again.
Kiki, did you put a piece of card board on the top and bottom of the foam? Also thin ~1/2" solid foam strips on all sides helps cushion the eggs. I posted some pics of how I ship them but I can't remember which thread I posted them on...it was along time ago. :confused:

Kiki, did you put a piece of card board on the top and bottom of the foam? Also thin ~1/2" solid foam strips on all sides helps cushion the eggs. I posted some pics of how I ship them but I can't remember which thread I posted them on...it was along time ago. :confused:
They were packed well.
It's the cheaply made thin foamy thing along with the poo poo head postal worker throwing the box.

Back
Top Bottom