āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Little neon yeller isn't going to make it. @BantyChooks
I gave some away today but they forced green dollars into my hand. :rant

Here's what I have left until Thursday.
I'm keeping the little faker black one for sure.View attachment 2221067View attachment 2221068View attachment 2221069View attachment 2221070View attachment 2221071View attachment 2221072View attachment 2221073View attachment 2221075View attachment 2221077
how do you take such good pictures and HOW are yours so clean!?!?! Even during photo shoots mine would always trash the paper towels the SECOND I changed them :th

First pip has been sighted and confirmed. We have a pip on QB#17. 1 starting and 42 to go. These are from the 2 Lucky girls + 2 Jumbos. I'm hoping for a yeller!

Talk about fireworks... popping quail are the bestest!

@Kiki the family that I sold eggs to were asking questions about candling, so I sent them to your most awesome utube vids. Haven't heard back from them today, but I expect to hear good things.

They haven't joined us here on the dark side yet, but :fl. I'm trying to recruit.

First pip has been sighted and confirmed. We have a pip on QB#17. 1 starting and 42 to go. These are from the 2 Lucky girls + 2 Jumbos. I'm hoping for a yeller!

Talk about fireworks... popping quail are the bestest!

@Kiki the family that I sold eggs to were asking questions about candling, so I sent them to your most awesome utube vids. Haven't heard back from them today, but I expect to hear good things.

They haven't joined us here on the dark side yet, but :fl. I'm trying to recruit.
Her quail candling videos are great! They helped me a lot when I first started.

Back
Top Bottom