➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

WOW...wish I could hatch quail... I feel like a hataholic already but uh...I’ve never hatched anything before....I only recently got chickens with a lot of convincing....my parents are not keen on quail...maybe one day...I already have a suitable coop...this is a lot of “...’s”....but I will follow this thread ‘cos frankly quail are adorable!
I have been hatching chicken for 9 months straight and just started hatching quail a few months ago. I’m working on my quail breeders right now so I can have fertile eggs to hatch all the time.

:barnie

6B75AB0B-FA14-46A1-9F83-0ECFEAB9E39F.jpeg
604307C7-19EC-427C-AF30-29CB88B0F794.jpeg
0BF47B06-086F-4CA2-8236-324388072DC8.jpeg

Just found this dude when I was refilling the water 😤😭 idk if I should try to fix him or just off him since I was gonna off some boys anyway??

@Kiki ??
Is this the one that ran away?
Eat him.
Grab 5 more to eat with him.

Just found this dude when I was refilling the water 😤😭 idk if I should try to fix him or just off him since I was gonna off some boys anyway??

@Kiki ??
Put your big girl pants on.
You knew before you got the quail that you were going to have to kill some or rehome them or whatever....
Now is the time. You need to do it before they kill each other.

Put your big girl pants on.
You knew before you got the quail that you were going to have to kill some or rehome them or whatever....
Now is the time. You need to do it before they kill each other.
I don’t know how I lucked out with 2 boys and 8 girls. I just chose the colors I liked at 3 weeks then sold the rest.

My albino is thriving!!! Acts just like the others and is growing great.

I’m going to be butchering some at the beginning and end of august. I only want two boys with each cage. I probably could add a 3rd in the aviary, but it’s working so well I don’t want to screw up the Kumbaya 😂

Back
Top Bottom