➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I don't think you should waste your time with scalding... Just rip the skin right off.... It's that easy.

Don't spend all day thinking about what you're going to do. You need to do it today.
That’s what I do with chickens too. From start to finish I can do a chicken in less than 30 minutes. Imagine me doing quail 😂

You’d probably get a million done in that time 😂🤣
I’ll find out. I think I have 30 something in this new hatch. Most are the Rosetta and I’m not going to keep all of them that’s for sure. I may sell all the hens though once I know they’re hens. I want to wait until the start laying or crowing. I’ll split them into 3 cages

I don't think you should waste your time with scalding... Just rip the skin right off.... It's that easy.

Don't spend all day thinking about what you're going to do. You need to do it today.
Okay good to know, thanks! Isn’t the skin good for some things though? Although we usually eat boneless skinless chicken anyway so I suppose I should probably just skin them since we’re used to that.

And yeah good point! I accidentally planted for lunch but I just made myself get up again 😂🤣 I was gonna go to the store real quick but I think I might do it first. Idk.

I’ll find out. I think I have 30 something in this new hatch. Most are the Rosetta and I’m not going to keep all of them that’s for sure. I may sell all the hens though once I know they’re hens. I want to wait until the start laying or crowing. I’ll split them into 3 cages
That makes sense! I need to off some boys cause they’re starting to be mean

Okay good to know, thanks! Isn’t the skin good for some things though? Although we usually eat boneless skinless chicken anyway so I suppose I should probably just skin them since we’re used to that.

And yeah good point! I accidentally planted for lunch but I just made myself get up again 😂🤣 I was gonna go to the store real quick but I think I might do it first. Idk.
No it's worthless. Just go get busy.

Back
Top Bottom