➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I’m not sure what to do about the hurt girl. She seems to be improving but also not? Like she’s more alert now, moving around a bit, and seems to be eating and drinking, so I put her in a slightly bigger cage, but she also seems to be falling a lot???? Almost like something neurological??? Could that happen if she was being bullied away from the food? I don’t want her to suffer so was gonna butcher her with the others when I saw her falling a lot but then she was eating so :confused: I might give her another day and see what happens.

I couldn’t get the skin to stay on when I tried. They’re richly flavored little birds anyway so I don’t think it’s worth saving imho. Chicken skin tho ... 🤤

ANYWHO Cluck is all bloodthirsty today so I’ll just pop my succulent little numbers in here from my very first hatch and get gone before I become dinner 😂

Set: 19 (apparently???)
Fertile: 17, but 2 quit early
Lockdown: 15
Hatched to survival: 12

Finally got a pic of all of them

2C721608-836C-496C-9D70-1E5F666FEA27.jpeg

I couldn’t get the skin to stay on when I tried. They’re richly flavored little birds anyway so I don’t think it’s worth saving imho. Chicken skin tho ... 🤤

ANYWHO Cluck is all bloodthirsty today so I’ll just pop my succulent little numbers in here from my very first hatch and get gone before I become dinner 😂

Set: 19 (apparently???)
Fertile: 17, but 2 quit early
Lockdown: 15
Hatched to survival: 12
I’m bloodthirsty 😂 would it shock you that I don’t even eat meat or animal products? I’m plant based 😂 I do this for my family

I’m bloodthirsty 😂 would it shock you that I don’t even eat meat or animal products? I’m plant based 😂 I do this for my family

That’s easy to explain! I have the hardest time trying to explain that I only eat animal products from my own home or other trusted farms/homesteads. What you even call that I have no idea. Dogmatarian? Wackatatrian? Bleeding heartatarian? Control freak?

That’s easy to explain! I have the hardest time trying to explain that I only eat animal products from my own home or other trusted farms/homesteads. What you even call that I have no idea. Dogmatarian? Wackatatrian? Bleeding heartatarian? Control freak?
I’m not sure what you’d call it. I think there is actually a name for it

Checking google...

It’s a Humaneitarian

Back
Top Bottom