āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Just candled the eggs I set. Hard to tell in some of the darker ones, but all the ones that I candled that I could get a good look in were developing :) Gonna keep some females to add to my lavender pen and also to create a pen of a Falb Fee male over lavender females.

Incubator 1 - 58 in the brooder, 2 in the incubator, several pips and a couple zips. Not as many as I'd like. The incubator issues I had did not do my hatch rate any good.

Incubator 2 - I see a lot of pips, but no zips yet.
0801201047_HDR.jpg

Incubator 1 - 58 in the brooder, 2 in the incubator, several pips and a couple zips. Not as many as I'd like. The incubator issues I had did not do my hatch rate any good.

View attachment 2271945
Lots of yellers @Kiki will be excited.
Got any falb fee in there?
Looks like you got a baldie!

View attachment 2271945
My favorite is the chick over by the thermostat looking up at you like they've got a question. :)

Lots of yellers @Kiki will be excited.
Got any falb fee in there?
Looks like you got a baldie!
I think I saw one. There are probably more. I really like the falb fee. There are supposed to be some of the white wing jumbos in there too, and I think I saw one. I definitely see some of the A&Ms in there.

Back
Top Bottom