➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I can’t find the post. I tried searching which was why I was asking because the search didn’t turn up anything. But I only did in June. Maybe I posted the results after.
pg 3304

Turns out the other egg was definitely a quitter. It was all goopy and gross. 🤮🤮🤮

Had a chick in it though. :hit :hit

So anyways....

I guess that means I had 9 early quitters??? Although the latest two I’m honestly not sure if they were clear or EQ. :oops: I think EQ but :confused:

So received 30 eggs, set 29 (one had a hole in it), 9 EQ, 20 healthy babies. :D

And I helped the last two out if that matters???

And had the one splayed chick but other than that everyone is healthy and happy.

pg 3304

Turns out the other egg was definitely a quitter. It was all goopy and gross. 🤮🤮🤮

Had a chick in it though. :hit :hit

So anyways....

I guess that means I had 9 early quitters??? Although the latest two I’m honestly not sure if they were clear or EQ. :oops: I think EQ but :confused:

So received 30 eggs, set 29 (one had a hole in it), 9 EQ, 20 healthy babies. :D

And I helped the last two out if that matters???

And had the one splayed chick but other than that everyone is healthy and happy.
Thank you!!! Maybe that’s why I couldn’t find it because I think I did see that first sentence with the emojis and didn’t think that was it 😂🤣😭 so that’s just what I suspected LOL

My injured hen is doing much better. Up and eating and drinking, and the wound looks to be healing as well as it to be expected. She may pull through.
20201222_161457.jpg
20201222_161628.jpg
20201222_161537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom