➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

View attachment 2646940
Well, I ended up with six! The 6th hatched early this morning sometime around 5am. No movement or pips from the remaining eggs. Still, 6 isn't bad for my first batch I guess, esp since they were shipped. My luck (or Kiki's luck, I guess, hehe) they're all boys...

Any ideas on colors of them? I assume the yellow one will be mostly white, and I think the one with the dark back might be tuxedo? And the stripey one maybe Italian? 5 of the 6 of them came out of Celadon eggs & I think were advertised as lighter colored birds in general.
The orangey one next to the Italian may be a German pastel and the little yeller on the right may turn silver. Center looks like a Rosetta. I can’t tell much about the far right one.

Excuse me...why are you not telling us when you set quailies?🤨View attachment 2648109

I don't know. Those were last year. The Jumbos were my first shipped eggs. They did better than I expected. Jumbos hatch a little slower though.
First shipped eggs....where’d you get them from???? 🤔

The orangey one next to the Italian may be a German pastel and the little yeller on the right may turn silver. Center looks like a Rosetta. I can’t tell much about the far right one.
I agree, center Rosetta, the yellow on the right looks like it will turn silver, maybe with some red as well. The tux on the far right looks like it might also silver up. If the left most yellow has no sign of color on its head or back, based on the others you got, I think it might silver as well.

So far they're all different. One is zipping but may be having some trouble. I'll see how it's doing in another couple of hours.
PXL_20210504_171059830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom