➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Day 9. Half baked. 😆 PXL_20211213_003800029.jpg

Do you have a link to the seller? I want some more from the k dale lines, I have 1 black hen from him, but her son turned out Tibetan.

Looks like he's taken his auctions down until after the holidays, but the seller's name is cajunboy on eBay. I'd bought from him before this too so I know he's a trustworthy seller.

Looks like he's taken his auctions down until after the holidays, but the seller's name is cajunboy on eBay. I'd bought from him before this too so I know he's a trustworthy seller.
Anyone know about eBay? I bid on an item from this seller last night. Today it said my bid was cancelled. It said I can view the reason in bid history, but the link says sorry the page can’t be found. If I bid again, it says I can’t bid due to restrictions from the seller, but if I click to contact the seller, it says, looks like the seller isn’t able to answer your question, before I even find a page that let’s me ask the question. What is happening?

Anyone know about eBay? I bid on an item from this seller last night. Today it said my bid was cancelled. It said I can view the reason in bid history, but the link says sorry the page can’t be found. If I bid again, it says I can’t bid due to restrictions from the seller, but if I click to contact the seller, it says, looks like the seller isn’t able to answer your question, before I even find a page that let’s me ask the question. What is happening?
Away for the holidays maybe? Like a vacation mode or something?

Have you purchased from this seller before? Perhaps EBay cancelled their account due to complaints or non-delivery of goods from other orders.

Check to see if the seller still has a profile at all.

Have you purchased from this seller before? Perhaps EBay cancelled their account due to complaints or non-delivery of goods from other orders.

Check to see if the seller still has a profile at all.
I installed the app. And it works slightly better. It still says page can’t be found or whatever, when I try to view the bid history, to see the reason. But I did send a message to the seller, which seemed to work thru the app, but it said was unavailable when logged in to the site directly. It’s the same seller as mentioned before, and they have very positive feedback history. Nothing seems wrong on their end as far as seeming suspicious. I suspect it might be because I have no feedback, my only purchase was for my original eggs, and I signed up for an account just for that. I don’t do social media, and I just never had a reason to use eBay before, my previous purchase was just buy it now, and the money was charged and everything was done right away, this one is a normal bid type auction with no buy it now, so maybe my 0 feedback looks like I’ll flake on them. But you gotta start somewhere, right?

I do not use eBay.
Don't think I would use eBay either...
There isn't a good enough way to investigate the sellers over there.

I installed the app. And it works slightly better. It still says page can’t be found or whatever, when I try to view the bid history, to see the reason. But I did send a message to the seller, which seemed to work thru the app, but it said was unavailable when logged in to the site directly. It’s the same seller as mentioned before, and they have very positive feedback history. Nothing seems wrong on their end as far as seeming suspicious. I suspect it might be because I have no feedback, my only purchase was for my original eggs, and I signed up for an account just for that. I don’t do social media, and I just never had a reason to use eBay before, my previous purchase was just buy it now, and the money was charged and everything was done right away, this one is a normal bid type auction with no buy it now, so maybe my 0 feedback looks like I’ll flake on them. But you gotta start somewhere, right?

Remember... Reviews can be bought too.

I suspect it might be because I have no feedback, my only purchase was for my original eggs, and I signed up for an account just for that. I don’t do social media, and I just never had a reason to use eBay before, my previous purchase was just buy it now, and the money was charged and everything was done right away, this one is a normal bid type auction with no buy it now, so maybe my 0 feedback looks like I’ll flake on them. But you gotta start somewhere, right?

I sell on eBay, so I know there's a way to block bidders by username; I hope that's not what happened here. Unfortunately as a seller on eBay it's really easy to get jerked around by bad buyers; you can't even leave them bad feedback any more.

I do get nervous myself if someone with 0 feedback is bidding on my eggs, but I never block them. As for canceling a bid, I don't even know that you CAN cancel a bid like that. I think the only way you can do it is if you end the auction and say the item is no longer available, so that part is weird.

Hopefully he gets your message and it gets worked out.

Back
Top Bottom