➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I sell on eBay, so I know there's a way to block bidders by username; I hope that's not what happened here. Unfortunately as a seller on eBay it's really easy to get jerked around by bad buyers; you can't even leave them bad feedback any more.

I do get nervous myself if someone with 0 feedback is bidding on my eggs, but I never block them. As for canceling a bid, I don't even know that you CAN cancel a bid like that. I think the only way you can do it is if you end the auction and say the item is no longer available, so that part is weird.

Hopefully he gets your message and it gets worked out.
He worked it out. Strange thing about the internet, second time ever I try to use eBay, and it turns out it’s from someone I know. I’ve purchased from him directly several times thru his site, and when he signed the dm with his name, I was like, hey don’t I know you? Small world. It makes me happy knowing I’ve dealt with the seller before, and chose to continue to buy from him, and have had multiple positive experiences. It’s not just a random seller that I know nothing about.

I sell on eBay, so I know there's a way to block bidders by username; I hope that's not what happened here. Unfortunately as a seller on eBay it's really easy to get jerked around by bad buyers; you can't even leave them bad feedback any more.

I do get nervous myself if someone with 0 feedback is bidding on my eggs, but I never block them. As for canceling a bid, I don't even know that you CAN cancel a bid like that. I think the only way you can do it is if you end the auction and say the item is no longer available, so that part is weird.

Hopefully he gets your message and it gets worked out.
I still had a random name suggested by eBay when I signed up 2 years ago. I only signed up to buy my first eggs and I just took what ever suggestion the site offered in the setup. It was like a bunch of letters and numbers with no feedback, no history over the last 12 months, and I only ever made 1 bid and 1 purchase, 2 years ago. I assume it was just a setting of whether or not to accept shady looking usernames like that with no backstory. Once I messaged him he was able to fix it thru his end.

Hmm, black is tibetan plus fee? Then I have a small chance of getting some in my new years hatch, from my pair of grau fees.
I believe technically that’s it, but at k dale, he selectively bred them to be very black with no lacing or pencilling, no barring or scallops. Myshire breeds them lighter so you have a very diverse patterning of shades on their grau fees, k dale has black quail that are more solid black, like a raven, but technically still fall into the category of grau fee.

I believe technically that’s it, but at k dale, he selectively bred them to be very black with no lacing or pencilling, no barring or scallops. Myshire breeds them lighter so you have a very diverse patterning of shades on their grau fees, k dale has black quail that are more solid black, like a raven, but technically still fall into the category of grau fee.
If memory serves me correctly, k dale has/had breeding stock from myshire (I was in early bidding wars for grau fee when first released) :lau

Have you hatched quail eggs in this incubator before?
I'm wondering if you're keeping a close eye on how well they get turned.
This is my first time hatching anything in anything.

They all appear to be turning when I watch it. Though I didn't mark them, so hopefully they aren't just landing on the same side each time. At least a few I can tell are landing in different positions from the natural markings

They all appear to be turning when I watch it. Though I didn't mark them, so hopefully they aren't just landing on the same side each time. At least a few I know aren't just because of the natural markings.
You should mark them real quick.
Put an X on one side and an o on the other and number each one.

Well I mean you can do whatever you want but I would.
I would number each on both sides along with an X and an o on each side and then I would keep track every time the turner turned I would write down what number was on what letter.

I like to know things.
And I'd like to make sure that they were all getting turned regularly.

They all appear to be turning when I watch it. Though I didn't mark them, so hopefully they aren't just landing on the same side each time. At least a few I can tell are landing in different positions from the natural markings
Do you have at least one calibrated thermometer in there and what about a salt tested humidity gauge?

They all appear to be turning when I watch it. Though I didn't mark them, so hopefully they aren't just landing on the same side each time. At least a few I know aren't just because of the natural markings.
I have that incubator, the turn amount is fine. I lockdown a day early when I use it because the rolling turner is harder on the chicks. They work to get into pip position and get swirled around. So stopping a bit early, I’ve found, gives them more time to settle before hatching.

Back
Top Bottom