āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

What do people do Buttons for?
In my case, fun with genetics, their generation times are so short you can get a LOT of info out of them pretty quickly. I sell a lot of the chicks as pets to people who have aviaries or want something a little different for an inside pet. The eggs are easy to-go snacks once they're cooked. I do agree that they have limited value as meat or egg production birds.

In my case, fun with genetics, their generation times are so short you can get a LOT of info out of them pretty quickly. I sell a lot of the chicks as pets to people who have aviaries or want something a little different for an inside pet. The eggs are easy to-go snacks once they're cooked. I do agree that they have limited value as meat or egg production birds.
So more of an ornamental type bird? I knew they were smaller than Coturnix but didnā€™t know why most people had them.

even faster than cortournix?

I almost picked up a pair, but at $10 ea the price was a bit steep and I passed on the purchase. Would love to give them a try eventually!
I'm probably single-handedly driving down the price in the Atlanta market -- I'm selling mine $5 each, $15 for 4. :v One of the buyers mentioned that Darth Vaders out from Louisiana would go for $35 each back in the day. Let me go take pics of my un-hobbled babes so I can pay the Quail Hatch-Along Tax and keep the thread mostly on topic. :)

Last edited:
I'm probably single-handedly driving down the price in the Atlanta market -- I'm selling mine $5 each, $15 for 4. :v One of the buyers mentioned that Darth Vaders out from Louisiana would go for $35 each back in the day. Let me go take pics of my un-hobbled babes so I can pay the Quail Hatch-Along Tax and keep the thread mostly on topic. :)
$35...that would be $50 now if we account for inflation? :lol:

Iā€™m finding ways to kill time until my jumbo eggs arrivešŸ˜­ Will be setting my own eggs and the jumbos at the same time, never ordered eggs in freezing temperatures before, so....:fl

Back
Top Bottom