āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

My AJ Farms eggs are in, just picked up from post office. Letting them sit before putting into incubator.
11B58251-5BB5-4976-9205-7C3083FFCAFC.jpeg

Eggs got here yesterday! I eliminated 2 with moving aircells. Unsure if the rest have been frozen in transit, but hopefully Iā€™ll get something out of these, lol.

Added 18 of my own eggs too. I may have collected 2 of them too late, and they may be too frozen to be viable, but Iā€™m tossing them in anyway, because, hey you never know.

Attachments

• A5CED5B5-3A57-4076-AB6B-7C069F88F9FD.jpeg
    A5CED5B5-3A57-4076-AB6B-7C069F88F9FD.jpeg
    561.5 KB · Views: 1
Eggs got here yesterday! I eliminated 2 with moving aircells. Unsure if the rest have been frozen in transit, but hopefully Iā€™ll get something out of these, lol.

Added 18 of my own eggs too. I may have collected 2 of them too late, and they may be too frozen to be viable, but Iā€™m tossing them in anyway, because, hey you never know.
the moving air cells ones sometimes hatch, I let them try as long as thereā€™s no cracks.

Where did you eggs come from?

Back
Top Bottom