All my crazy projet ideas!

Here's how the silver duckwing and BB red flock is looking now.

Gold band pullet started laying last week!
The cockerel only has a couple more baby feathers left in his chest that I'm waiting for them to molt out, but he's looking pretty good. I think. :)
The BB red pullet has a really nice stance, and brest feathering. I think she will be a stupendous addition to my BB red flock/program.
DSC_1687[1].JPG
DSC_1698[1].JPG
DSC_1699[1].JPG
DSC_1703[1].JPG

I hatched this little cockerel back in Jan-Feb.
Really hoping he doesn't get any white in his ear lobe, if he doesn't get any, I will most certainly keep him.
DSC_1710[1].JPG
DSC_1708[1].JPG

He's showing great potential now, and I think he will be a very good cockerel to pair with my new BB red pullet I brought in from KY.
DSC_1703[1].JPG

I also hatched 2 pullets from my flock 2 months ago, and 1 month ago. They also might be good birds to put with him as well, but time will tell.
(*I need to get pictures*)

🚨 Big announcement! 🚨

I will be trying my hand at shipping birds out of state, along with hatching eggs. 🎉

So, if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM about the birds I may have available, any questions on my birds, or potential birds you're looking for.
Thanks!
When I'm ready again I'll be interested in any of your blue red or blue lemon OEGB. Might not be ready till next year tho.

When I'm ready again I'll be interested in any of your blue red or blue lemon OEGB. Might not be ready till next year tho.
Okay, great!
I actually have a really neat cockerel that is the combination between the Blue red cock, and my Lemon blue hen.
I'll grab a picture for you when I can.

Back
Top Bottom