ant treatment around house - will chickens be affected?

Wra

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2024
our pest control person assured us his treatment around the perimeter of our house was safe for chickens, children, etc.
my only concern is how the chickens basically spend most of the day in the mulch around our house.
the pest control guy sprays a small bead of liquid right at the foundation where the cement hits the mulch.
he says once its dry, it is harmless.
does anyone have any feedback?

our pest control person assured us his treatment around the perimeter of our house was safe for chickens, children, etc.
my only concern is how the chickens basically spend most of the day in the mulch around our house.
the pest control guy sprays a small bead of liquid right at the foundation where the cement hits the mulch.
he says once its dry, it is harmless.
does anyone have any feedback?
I know most lawn fertilizers are safe after 12 hours or so but if this guy says it's safe, as long as he is reputable, I would trust him as most stuff like that isn't toxic to pets unless consumed in large quantities.

What we do for ants is sprinkle food-grade diatomaceous earth around the house and that does it. It's safe for the chickens, humans, etc. We use it in the coop monthly too.

Back
Top Bottom