Bit if a dilemma here

If I ever win the lottery, one of the first things I am doing is creating a proper made prefab coop company. I genuinely wouldn’t care if I made a profit; only if it helps chickens.

Now if only pretty much every single prefab company could at least try to think about animal well fare I would be happy.

She is more on board with this than anything else so hopefully I won’t be having anymore sleepless nights trying to find a coop

Now back to proper coops, I think I have made the most convincing progress with this coop. https://largechickencoops.com/store/IHS-Quaker-Style-4x6-Coop-p60235230
I would get a couple add ons like an extra vent, epoxy floors, and see if they could switch the sides that the door and chicken door are on so we could have it out of the run. Thoughts?
Pretty much the same as an Over EZ. Epoxy floor, you could just paint or use BlackJack 57 to protect the wood, but if you don't want to do the work then having them do it is up to you.

Really wish they left the soffits open, that'd be ideal ventilation.

i am really thinking the over EZ is the way to go but my mom doesn’t like the look 🤦‍♂️. Hopefully my dad can convince her

Back
Top Bottom