BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I wanted to cut the grass yesterday when I got home because we are expecting thunderstorms today but I also needed to cook so food won out over mowing. I didn't get home until 7:30 because I had my grief support group. It was a little heart wrenching and I ended up bawling twice but everyone there understands.

It's weird to have a lady in the group that I know vicariously through my sister. My sis took care of this lady's older sister for 2.5 years. My sis and the hospice patient (L) became such good friends that my sis took in L's cat when she could no longer care for her, my niece and C went to visit L frequently and L gave my niece an early wedding gift of a beautiful gold plated silverware set. L knew she'd never live long enough to see my niece married. My sis was in the Griefshare group with me to help her cope with not only our mom's death but also the loss of L. L died the day Dave was put on the watch list.

We had a snow storm yesterday and it was almost pretty, but fortunately for us, the ground is warm and the temps kept it from accumulating beyond a dusting.
It's always prettiest when you know it's going to melt fast ;)

Have no idea about the storm last night, I was sleeping and no trees falling on my house woke me up. :gig

Today is cool mid 70's with variable breezes.
Really nice to have the windows open again.

Back
Top Bottom