California - Northern

I posted in the SF Bay Area thread as well but as we all know, Northern California is in an eye of the beholder!

Up for discussion is my gorgeous 8 week old black mille fleur Swedish Flower Hen cockerel. Hatched under a broody hen on April 22, 2023. Friendly - will jump up on your arm and eat from your hand. Vaccinated for Marek’s. Asking $25 but I’m very open to discussion if going to a good home!
[email protected]

I posted in the SF Bay Area thread as well but as we all know, Northern California is in an eye of the beholder!

Up for discussion is my gorgeous 8 week old black mille fleur Swedish Flower Hen cockerel. Hatched under a broody hen on April 22, 2023. Friendly - will jump up on your arm and eat from your hand. Vaccinated for Marek’s. Asking $25 but I’m very open to discussion if going to a good home!
[email protected]
He has found a new home!

Hello all, I'm from the Stockton area and looking to re-home my chickens ASAP. Here's a link to my thread explaining my situation and giving more info on the chickens.
Still looking for a home! I have a farmer lined up as a possibility, but he's so busy we can't find the time to meet up and integrate my chickens. I need more options, especially since we're nearing the end of the month (I'm getting kicked out.) I need to re-home my kids by September!

Still looking for a home! I have a farmer lined up as a possibility, but he's so busy we can't find the time to meet up and integrate my chickens. I need more options, especially since we're nearing the end of the month (I'm getting kicked out.) I need to re-home my kids by September!
I hope to see a good update soon!

Hi again! Another repost regarding rehoming my 1 year old Lavendar Orpington roo. I live in Auburn and am trying to rehome him as he is a bit territorial with the coop area. I also only have 3 hens and he is starting to make the ladies backs bare. He treats them good otherwise and does a good job looking out for them!

Attachments

• IMG_2951.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
    896.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi again! Another repost regarding rehoming my 1 year old Lavendar Orpington roo. I live in Auburn and am trying to rehome him as he is a bit territorial with the coop area. I also only have 3 hens and he is starting to make the ladies backs bare. He treats them good otherwise and does a good job looking out for them!
Good luck finding him a new home!

(Repost, reply if interested. CA northern Bay Area Oakley)
Before I say anything, Im looking to ONLY give someone a right of TEMPORARY ownership. My male is overwhelmed with hormones and we think it’s best if we turn him out to a herd and let his hormones calm down Or until my doe gives brith Then you have to give him back.:highfive:

I’m located in Oakley/Bay Area CALIFORNIA. My male isn’t the sweetest right now, but he should calm down after mating.

1. THINGS TO NOTE
  2. He can be aggressive when mating. And if you hold a doe / walk a doe near him he will try to take advantage of it. also seems mainly interested in mating this way? But he will try on his own.
  3. He likes to ram does and people/rear when he’s unhappy
  4. He can be picky and loud. Especially if he wants what your holding even if it’s not editable.
  5. stupid, will get tied up fast.
    skittish at first, Wild.
  6. He has hurt me before, bruised me, and stomped on my toes. I’d prefer if hes not gonna be super handled for your safety.

7. Strong bastard, he’s better off with a halter.
  8. Please bring your own trailer/be able come out to me. I’ll give you my exact info via phone.
    No price./free.
Please don’t be far away, I don’t want to risk him being stolen. Think of this as me lending you a bull so your cow can produce milk. I’d be interested in babies / a baby but you don’t have to make me first pick. your just welcome to text I’m asking if I’m interested.

Back
Top Bottom