different mare on cam... sweetie had a buck and a doe!!! pics pg 23!

shadowpaints

Songster
10 Years
Jun 20, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Hello all. Due to the last 2 kiddings not going well, i am announcing my final 2 does.

Harley is a 5 year old White Pygmy Doe. this is her 3rd kidding. first she had a single doe last year was triplets (2 bucks and a doe). she is a sweet doe and we love her to death! she is bagging up but not quite ready.

Sweetie is a 7 year old Black and White Nigerian Dwarf doe. she has kidded several times but this is only the 2nd time she has kidded for us. she has had singles and twins only so far. Sweetie is just that a sweet doe wit a silly personality. she is the weird one that likes to sit on her rear like a dog!! and she does it more often the closer she gets! LOL she is at about the same as harley, bagging up but not ready yet!

they are both bred to our new buck, Jelo a blue eyed Nigerian dwarf buck! we cant wait to see his first babies!
also i know that there are hiding spots, so as long as you see them on a regular basis lol all is good!
Again, they are not due till 4/7 but due to the recent kidding not going so well, we are keeping a close watch on them!!!!

As always, PLEASE if you feel i need to be called CALL any time Day or nite. i would rather have false alarms and have it be nothing than not to get a call and have something happen and not get a call!!! our Numbers are
Harley - twins, Buck and doe!! 4/19
cam link- http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=shadow

harley
is much more alert tonite.. im keeping an eye on her! Fancy most likly will wait another nite!!

well Fancy our mini mare who is due may 5th has a full bag and is very soft in the tail head. she is also HUGE . we dont know her normal foaling signs as she is new this year. SO here we go. the goats are on cam in the next stall i can check them periodicaly and i will be. watching fancy at the moment is very important too!! thanks again!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
i dont know if anyone is watching or reading this, but the girls are about the same today as they were yesterday!! have a good day all!

well folks Harley and sweetie are right on track for babies soon Their due dates are tomorrow and we definatly have progress!!

Sweetie ( black one) seems that her ligs are slightly softer than harleys so she may go first! But harley isnt too far behind her!

both have nearly full bags, ligs nearly gone .. no discharge yet tho!!

i expect in the next day or so we will be kidding!

Good luck and I hope everything goes normal for you!
big_smile.png

sweetie ( black doe) has lost her mucous plug!! YAY! last year and the year before she lost her plug and kidded with in 24 hours.... hoping she goes today or tomorrow!

i can't get the unreal media player to install...my error says part of the install script is missing..how are others doing this?

my homeschooling kids are excited to see this!

Back
Top Bottom