Does anyone in Cook County, IL or Lake County want to help me flip the chicken laws in Buffalo Grove

The totalitarian local governments are next to impossible to change their control rulings. Maybe if you are VERY WEALTHY,,, and decide to donate to politicians running for re-election??? :old :idunno

The owner of Walgreens spent millions on her efforts to keep pet pig on her property.. I believe she lost anyways. :(

I read the linked code. They only allow one pigeon to be kept.... That is a JOKE and a half.
BTW I have family that lives in Buffalo Grove. They do not desire chickens on their property. Neighbors would not be in favor of such.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep trying though. :highfive:

The totalitarian local governments are next to impossible to change their control rulings. Maybe if you are VERY WEALTHY,,, and decide to donate to politicians running for re-election??? :old :idunno

The owner of Walgreens spent millions on her efforts to keep pet pig on her property.. I believe she lost anyways. :(

I read the linked code. They only allow one pigeon to be kept.... That is a JOKE and a half.
BTW I have family that lives in Buffalo Grove. They do not desire chickens on their property. Neighbors would not be in favor of such.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep trying though. :highfive:
Buying politicians has a long, and if you will forgive me, "rich" history. The Cook County area has plenty of it, continuing thru the present day.

However, in a small enough township, it might be cheaper to run for office yourself. Turnout in elections tends to be quite low - motivated friends, family, co-workers and a "familiar" sounding name may be all it takes.

The township is WAY too small to be tracked by Ballotopedia, but judging from your county elections, their history, and local reporting, the first thing you want to do - no matter what your actual politics, is run as a Democrat. Next, look at the numbers. The township has a population around 40k. The top vote getter in the last election took 25% of the total *CAST* votes, about 1700. That means turn out for the election was only around 6,800-7,000 votes total. Doesn't take much effort to really upset an election that small.

and if reporting is accurate, more mail-in ballots were requested than total votes cast (mail in and in-person combined), by a significant margin. I leave it to you to figure out why that might be important to a person desirous of winning an election.

Last edited:

U_Stormcrow

I agree with you,,, but you forgot to mention VOTE FRAUD... Certain areas are more prone to it than others. Media reports those as voting irregularities. Just as the thieving done by politicians, as accounting irregularities.

Here in Illinois,,, we have a track record of putting governors into prison.. Well, not real prison,, but still confined. I guess when you are not in cahoots with the TOP DOGZ,, they throw you under the bus. Do you need names.??:idunno:old

Last edited:

U_Stormcrow

I agree with you,,, but you forgot to mention VOTE FRAUD... Certain areas are more prone to it than others. Media reports those as voting irregularities. Just as the thieving done by politicians, as accounting irregularities.

Here in Illinois,,, we have a track record of putting governors into prison.. Well, not real prison,, but still confined. I guess when you are not in cahoots with the TOP DOGZ,, they throw you under the bus. Do you need names.??:idunno:old
I am aware of Chicago's history, and alluded to it - but didn't want to sidetrack into politics any more than necessary to discuss how to win a local election.

Back
Top Bottom