Dried membrane

I see a bit of blood on the shell i think where its pushing against the shell with the membrane not sure if there still blood or if it has stopped

Thankyou its it ok to put more coconut oil on im scared i touch the bit that is or has been bleeding incase it bleeds again.

Thankyou its it ok to put more coconut oil on im scared i touch the bit that is or has been bleeding incase it bleeds again.
You could just put it around that area without actually touching it maybe. You just don't want it to dry out too much.

Thankyou im not quite sure where the blood came from so i will avoid the area where i can see it in the shell :)

You could just put it around that area without actually touching it maybe. You just don't want it to dry out too much.
Hello we managed to help the duckling out at 4am this morning exactly 36 hours from internal pip there had still been no progress with it doing anything itself. The feet where over its head. The cord was still attached to shell but still had blood in it so didn't want to touch it. We have got it off now but it had managed to get wrapped round the leg at some point in the morning and now dosnt look like a toe is where it should be and is holding foot in air shaking it . It will puy weight through it to stand but duckling is still very weak and covered in dry membrane that we have tried to get off with warm water and a paper towel but it wont come off so really not sure what to do with it if anyone can help please and thankyous all again.

Back
Top Bottom