Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

This isn't chicken related but when my cat went missing I told my friend and she goes "where did she go?" and I stare at her like "sweetie if I knew where she was I wouldn't say she was missing" 😂 😂 😂
Yeah I can't stand rhetorics too.. .it's like when people ask: Hey do you know what?

Then I think to myself.. no if I goddamn know you wouldn't say it right!!??

Last edited:
Person: If vaccines were good for you, put it on a spoon and eat it- you'll die!
Me: If carrots were good for you, put it in a syringe and inject it into your bloodstream- you'll die!
Unfortunately I do know someone who's like that.. He insists that MMS can cure everything.. and taking Vitamin C can give you immunity to COVID... he was convinced MMS could cure his athlete's foot after reading the advert/false article from a dodgy journal... and he really did buy that stuff and been consuming it everyday... haven't seen him for a while so am not sure whether he's still alive.....

nobody talks about how day-old rooster chicks are dispatched off in factory farms... that's the price you pay when for eating store-bought eggs..... roosters are not economical to raise for meat.. and nobody wants to eat roosters....
Yep.They are literally shredded. It’s awful.

Yeah I can't stand rhetorics too.. .it's like when people ask: Hey do you know what?

Then I think to myself.. no if I goddamn know you wouldn't say it right!!??
YES! Like when I say I lost something and the person trying to help me asks, "Well where did you have it last?" Or, "Where's the last place you remember having it?" Because 1. I probably already looked there, or 2. I HAVE NO IDEA, or I WOULD HAVE ALREADY LOOKED THERE! But truly, thank you so much, I get that you are trying to be helpful.

Unfortunately I do know someone who's like that.. He insists that MMS can cure everything.. and taking Vitamin C can give you immunity to COVID... he was convinced MMS could cure his athlete's foot after reading the advert/false article from a dodgy journal... and he really did buy that stuff and been consuming it everyday... haven't seen him for a while so am not sure whether he's still alive.....
Sorry, what is MMS? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom