One of the special moments I remember with my rooster, is when we both kinda had a hard day. He came up to me, jumped up on my lap, sunk his head deep into my neck area. I didn’t ask him to do it. He was so sweet 🥲
I know it's hard my friend. I hurt for you.
But on the plus side, you gave him the most ever wonderful life. He even got to be a daddy to your new little beauties. He didn't want for anything at all and knew he was loved and loved you in return.

Who or what on this earth wouldn't love you.:old You my bro are a joy to know, this may just be online but even I love you to 😍 and I'm a tough old cookie ;)

The wardrobe comment reminded me of one of my kid’s books, Mr. Watson’s Chickens. It’s amazing!

View attachment 3817441
It’s this couple where one of them gets hit by Kelly-level chicken math, and the flock just keeps growing. I don’t doubt for a second that the author must have real first hand experience 😂

View attachment 3817442
Look at all those crested birds 😁 Lol and the weirdo EE with the beard on the bottom right.
Hahahahaha yep I blame @RebeccaBoyd @rural mouse @bgmathteach and @BY Bob for my chicken math 😊😊💕💕💕

Thanks guys - I am having fun!

Princess has had a good time in the front garden today and she's still foraging
1000002115.jpg

1000002114.jpg

1000002113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom