Farewell sweet Tedward. I hope you did your job well during your stay with our friend. Don't you ever change little man, you were protecting your ladies. May you have lots of daughters with just a touch of their daddies spunk. Maybe you will have a son as well. A son as handsome as you destined for someone's flock who will welcome your sass. Maybe that son will be from you lovely girlfriend Marty. Not everyone is afraid of the outcome of yours and Marty's offspring.
If you saw my legs and my arms where he bits me when I try to stop him from biting me.

I tried to block him in a nest box the other night but he ninja kicked the board out of the way flew out and attacked me! Oh yes he is protecting his harem!

Likely have all little Marty hellions

😁♥️

Oh I see, It's good if it can get rid all of the worms, but if in the future I just have roundworms in my chickens will be better to use the one dewormer for that specific kinf of worms, right? because of the resistance, sorry for the late reply
You can use ivermectin (the kind you put on their skin - pour on) it’s an extremely small dose though (10mg/ml ivermectin is given at 0.01ml / kg). Just make sure if you use ivermectin to check the strength ie: 5mg/ml or 10mg/ml.

There are varying egg withdrawl periods with this, so you will need to check for your country - here in Canada it’s not approved for use in poultry but most people I talk to who have used it go with 2 weeks or 4 weeks. I think in Australia it is 10 days.

I used Revolution for puppies and kittens on my Polish Rooster when I first got him as he had lice, and needed worming. It’s put on the skin- very easy to use.

Web site with info on ivermectin

https://bitchinchickens.com/2019/04/29/ivermectin-for-parasite-control/

Thank you for doing the tax as intended.
I don't know why it seems so hard for some of us to grasp. Tax should be posted with any off topic post so the poster at least has to pause long enough to upload the tax picture.
Maybe sometimes that pause will mean the person decides not to post some random thing. But if they do clutter up the thread with random stuff, at least the rest of us get to feast our eyes on lovely chicken pictures!
It is an incentive system people. It is not about punishment after the fact!

Tax system rant tax:
View attachment 3832906
That’s an awesome photo!

Here is my tax

BFTP

Sophia teaching Baby Ruth all about sitting on eggs
1DB63F03-2832-48EB-8B46-BA262D36BE90.jpeg

Babies just need a place to snooze at times, Hooman make a good roost they tell me
9B430E75-511F-4B5E-89BF-3FFFD0F69092.jpeg

And bottoms up everyone!
3C007B67-8217-4065-AA1D-34D47481B804.jpeg

2DC8DBF4-6FB4-4822-A462-820F0E4F0E90.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom