Whisky is such a looker, and his comb actually looks rather unique - makes him look all tough 😊♥️
It actually looked like a crown with points until he lost the points to frostbite. I'm glad it's healed so well. He is such a protective sweetheart and I treasure him in the flock. His attentiveness to Twirp after her overnight in the bush last fall was truly a joy to witness, and earned him a place until he dies (of old age, I hope).

I can

I can't post this pic6
SHRA tax

The chicks are 4 weeks old, and flying everywhere - they are able to fly over their pen wall into the main part of the summer house. And of course back in again. Which is good for keeping their feed separate.

Only issue is I also have the Bantam babies in their pen - currently boarded off in a smaller space. They can run under their brooder so I am not too worried about them getting harassed by the other chicks.

Cayenne flying up and over their pen wall
E655D970-9CF8-4AAB-A156-26133A073041.jpeg

Out and about and everywhere now
141CF912-925A-4F75-8493-58C7C8817624.jpeg

It actually looked like a crown with points until he lost the points to frostbite. I'm glad it's healed so well. He is such a protective sweetheart and I treasure him in the flock. His attentiveness to Twirp after her overnight in the bush last fall was truly a joy to witness, and earned him a place until he dies (of old age, I hope).
Yes I remember his glorious crown, but his comb now is also unique and likely better for the cold weather now.

He is such a gorgeous Roo ♥️💕

I might go to a tack shop about an hour away and buy a girth. And of course look at saddles and bridles 😍 my mom and brother are at Mom’s work. She works on a farm that is part of the livestock conservation program thing.
Dad is home, and I never got woken up for school 🙄 I’ve tried so many times to wake up to alarms. The only thing that can get me out of bed is coffee or a cow bell.

Dad was gonna go buy a girth by himself after a dr appointment, but I may see if I can come along to pick one out.

My internet sucks so I’ll post tax in a little. Don’t let me forget!

This is princesses 💩 today.
View attachment 3838016
Should I continue with the fenbendazole . The worms looks dead to me. She laid an egg this morning. The egg was broken and I think she ate most of it.
You should dose as per the instructions. Those were 3-5 days and then repeat for 3-5 days in ten days time.

Whisky is such a looker, and his comb actually looks rather unique - makes him look all tough 😊♥️

There is no photo attached - hmmm sounds like she had a high protein snack with the egg 😊

As long as she had the wormer she will have her parasite load reduced - make sure to repeat in 2 weeks.

💕💕💕💕
I got the picture in now please look it can't be uploaded again.

Back
Top Bottom