The surrounding neighbors at the church, probably thought that I was crazy today, sitting on the grass out in the yard, under the tree where Sir Jaffar was buried. Just talking to him as if he was alive and sitting next to me. I talked with him for about an hour. I told him that I’m trying my best to keep his ladies safe and happy. I mentioned that it’s not an easy job for me. I think he answered me when I slight breeze started rustling the leaves across the field. :love :hit

The surrounding neighbors at the church, probably thought that I was crazy today, sitting on the grass out in the yard, under the tree where Sir Jaffar was buried. Just talking to him as if he was alive and sitting next to me. I talked with him for about an hour. I told him that I’m trying my best to keep his ladies safe and happy. I mentioned that it’s not an easy job for me. I think he answered me when I slight breeze started rustling the leaves across the field. :love :hit
:hugs

I am sure he is overseeing your lovely ladies. And keeping an eye on you too.

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m sorry folks. It’s just that I do get emotional at times. I wasn’t like this when I was struggling financially. But I feel differently now that I am retired.
“Years ago I was young, strong and ruthless!
But now I’m just old, worn out and toothless!” :old
:hugs:hugs:hugsIt's alright. Everyone gets emotional at times.

Back
Top Bottom