Global poultry scam

Okay wise guy try buying some chickens from them
There’s no need to be rude. you can get in trouble if you have no idea what is actually going on you can’t just report them if you haven’t experienced what happens.
I’m sorry that you got scammed and I hope you get your money back and they get taken down.
but getting on here and being rude is not the way. I hope that you find byc nice and decide to stay with us.

Okay wise guy try buying some chickens from them
If offering you actual legal advice makes me a wise guy then fine. The fbi is likely not the right institution to report this anyway and no institution is going to accept reports from people who haven't done business them. A cursory search on Google reveals that most people are aware that's a sketchy site, and so does the website itself- red flags are all over it. From lack of real contact info, to misspellings/ odd phrasing for live poultry to strange products, to the photos ripped from other places etc.
Calling your bank is the first step, they can look into reversing the charges and help you start the reporting process. If you paid cash or wire transfer, you might be able to start a claim for mail fraud through your p.o. or the police. Or you might be sol and the police will consider it a life lesson.
Good luck.
Screenshot_20231012-104322_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20231012-105331_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20231012-105343_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20231012-114242_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20231012-114348_Firefox.jpg
Edit to add pics

Last edited:
If offering you actual legal advice makes me a wise guy then fine. The fbi is likely not the right institution to report this anyway and no institution is going to accept reports from people who haven't done business them. A cursory search on Google reveals that most people are aware that's a sketchy site, and so does the website itself- red flags are all over it. From lack of real contact info, to misspellings/ odd phrasing for live poultry to strange products, to the photos ripped from other places etc.
Calling your bank is the first step, they can look into reversing the charges and help you start the reporting process. If you paid cash or wire transfer, you might be able to start a claim for mail fraud through your p.o. or the police. Or you might be sol and the police will consider it a life lesson.
Good luck.
View attachment 3658004View attachment 3658010View attachment 3658011
Fresh Frozen Vulture Meat?????

Wow!

Back
Top Bottom