Granny's gone and done it again

Yes I was so pumped about getting to take photos of her and her kids playing in the grass. There will be others. Thought a Dark Cornish girl would go broody but not yet. There are some Silkie girls growing out too. The Cream Legbars I have now I think are half silkie. Sooner or later I'll get a really good broody if I have to buy Cochin and Brahma bantams.
Cochins do go broody often too, but I found my silkies did more often. Here's a photo if some cute Bantam Cochins I had. And, one of a Splash Silkie.
20170704_171222.jpg
20170704_171137.jpg
1601288_10200530554506148_880724084_n~2.jpg

I make sauce with a can of tomato sauce add Powdered garlic, powdered onion, powdered oregano, and pepper. I don't put salt because the tomato sauce has salt in it. There are no "bits" and you can make it the way you like it. You could also put the store bought sauce in the blender to make it smooth.
Great idea on the blender Granny! You wouldn't have to do all the mixes..just buy the Prego..blend well. Great idea Iris!

Yes I understood. The little died of its injuries during the night. I think it had severe brain damage from the hard pecks it got. When she goes broody again I'll let her have at it in a different environment. Right now I'm without a rooster that would make a decent mate for her. She is small as in bantam class and all my roosters are way to big for her. I have some CLB's coming in June but that's 13 months off for a decent rooster that she may take a liking too like she did her man that a fox got. I'll just give her fertile eggs in exchange for hers. How that skinny little girl covered 9 eggs and kept them all hatching I'll never now. I hope she rethinks what the chicks are and will accept 3 of them.
I am so sorry for your little one.

Yes I was so pumped about getting to take photos of her and her kids playing in the grass. There will be others. Thought a Dark Cornish girl would go broody but not yet. There are some Silkie girls growing out too. The Cream Legbars I have now I think are half silkie. Sooner or later I'll get a really good broody if I have to buy Cochin and Brahma bantams.
I have a Buff Orpington that won't get off the nest. All infertile eggs , no rooster in there. I don't want chicks any way.

I have a Buff Orpington that won't get off the nest. All infertile eggs , no rooster in there. I don't want chicks any way.
TSC has some Buff O's in now. It was hard to walk away and I may still go back tonight and get 6. They are straight run. Wish I could pick out all pullets but one. If I get 2 hens from 6 that means a lot more chicken on the smoker. Need to avoid the dumplings for a few months.

Granny. What in sauce affects him? Do you know? Cuz if you blend it wouldn’t it still affect him? Too bad because spaghetti is So ez to put together.
tomato skins, little bits of spices like parsley. Things that wont digest. He also cant have seeds.

Back
Top Bottom