Happy Birthday to a special lady, Isadorable!!

How perfect. :gigThank you
Mmmm, gummies. Those look way better than this abomination I saw at the store today
View attachment 3505304
You should have gotten them!!! We had the chocolate covered cinnamon gummy bears when we were in Louisiana, they were actually really good. They sound weird but the flavors work, haha!
Screenshot_20230514-181724.png
Screenshot_20230514-181704.png

Abomination!?!?!?! Those look delicious!!!!
Disgusted Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

You should have gotten them!!! We had the chocolate covered cinnamon gummy bears when we were in Louisiana, they were actually really good. They sound weird but the flavors work, haha! View attachment 3505411View attachment 3505412
Ugh, no. I can't. 🤣 those sound dreadful.
I like my chocolate mostly unadulterated. I can do it with nuts or caramel but no fruity flavors. I can't see how gummy bears, especially cinnamon ones, would be any good underneath a coating of chocolate.

I like my chocolate mostly unadulterated. I can do it with nuts or caramel but no fruity flavors. I can't see how gummy bears, especially cinnamon ones, would be any good underneath a coating of chocolate.
One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

People of culture co-sign and gather around this sentiment.

I like chocolate on a lot of things, potato chips, bacon wrapped caramels, coffee beans, superworms, marshmallows, Chiles, and dried fruits, but not on a gummy. I like both separate.
Coffee beans for sure ✔️
Marshmallows.... maybe? I like s'mores but wouldn't eat a plain marshmallow or a chocolate coated one by itself .
Everything else you mentioned is a hard no

Back
Top Bottom